Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Car Bomb

Okay, just want to throw out the disclaimer that this dream isn't as exciting as it sounds from the title...

Also, I grew up (literally) on an elementary school. A lot of my dreams take place here, as does this one.

So we were having a car sale at the school. Everyone brought cars they didn't want anymore and sold them to each other.  later in the day I saw the Walker family (soccer group I played with at BYU) in an old cyan truck with a sticker price way above its value.  they eventually got it running and left. (they have nothing to do with the story, but I missed them and was glad I got to see them :p ).

I went to look for my friend (a mix between Terra and Amy, let's call her Tammy). So I walk by a couple of parked cars and see one with smoke coming out near the radio. I thought, oh, a car bomb, but was disinterested because I was looking for my friend. About the time I found her the car exploded, boom!

We were behind a wall so we weren't hurt. Tammy started panicking and I gave her some advice that my mom had told me. One of those, "if a car bomb ever explodes near you..." things.  I don't remember what I said, but Tammy starts running towards where the car used to be. The exploded car revealed a secret cave where after running in she slipped on the ash and fell. After helping her back up she commented on what bad advice my mom gave me.

by now a couple more people had come into the cave. There was a hanging piece of flesh and a stairway downward. Again being less interested in the more enticing of options, I grab the leaky appendage and express our need to preserve it. Everyone else of course goes down the stairwell and possibly has an exciting adventure.

So how can I preserve this thing (maybe an arm) that had already been preserved for who knows how long...? I know, let's keep it warm with fire! So when I get home, I take out all my clothes, starting filtering out the ones I didn't like, and set them on fire. And that's the anti-climactic end.

Dream mini - time love
I also had a short dream where I was with some friends and meet this cute blond girl. We hit it off very well. for some reason I checked my phone and saw pictures and video of us together and her family. What!? One was her sister (a very ugly woman) doing her own dance and song. I also saw her mom which someone commented looked like an evil witch from a Disney movie. (I hope she didn't hear that). So somehow we end up going back in time (okay, maybe that's how I got that stuff on my phone). We end up running away from something (me, this girl, and another guy) into a small room. we are sitting close and she tells the other guy, "you know, I really wouldn't mind if you left right now."  I promptly agreed, but I don't think he got the hint. Didn't much matter because my alarm pulled me out of sleep into the sad lonely life of reality :p haha, not really.

Keep those dreams alive!

1 comment: