Monday, January 14, 2013

Evil Scott?

So it all starts off with a high speed chase, on bicycles! Three guys are chasing me and I remember pushing one of them off their bike. Apparently I was some evil being (I can only relate this to Rumpelstiltskin on one upon a time) and I had a servant who was helping me throughout. They eventually chased me to an apartment building with the lowest floor an open metallic floor with many beams and sheets for walls.

The leader came in looking for me, but I hid and he couldn't find me.  He then went outside the building, stopped (right at a secret exit panel which was really annoying because I couldn't escape). He mumbled some things, walked off, and came back. My servant told me he killed his sister and took her heart to try and kill me.

I then went upstairs (which looked like a normal apartment building) to try to talk some sense towards my pursuer's father (who also tried to kill me some time back). I tried explaining that I really wasn't a bad person and how his son went mad and killed his sister. He obviously wasn't very cooperative and tried to kill me by throwing a chemical "hourglass" at me which let out a deadly gas. I calmly closed the door and walked away.

Back on the first floor I talked with my servant and he scolded me for not taking my mirror for protection. Obviously confused he went on to tell me that I had used it before by concentrating on the things around me and bringing them (blanket, picnic basket, etc.) To a beautiful field next to a castle.  I agreed and took the mirror. The son found me and cornered me in a room with his dad.

I place the mirror behind me so they couldn't see, concentrated on the son, and when I opened my eyes things didn't seem much different (although much calmer). The son asked what happened and I told him I brought him into another world. The people that he saw were shadows of the people in the real world. (epiphany: my servant was actually my shadow who I brought into the real world!). These shadows contained the basic emotions of their counterparts, but were essentially drones.

After this I woke up, but I would like to believe I convinced him to not kill me or showed him his sister's shadow or something cool like that :)

Sweet dreams.

2 comments:

  1. Your brain is CRAZY!! But very entertaining. I love the servant = shadow thing. That's cool.

    I've only had a couple dreams that had enough of a story behind them to warrant me writing them down. I may even turn one into a book if I ever get around to it... but the other ones just involve me being chased by an evil celebrity. Like Pat O'Brien as a brain-sucking alien. Or the creepy ear-ring'd Harrison Ford stalking me... I seriously had to have someone check my closet because I thought he was hiding in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should write a screenplay about it!

    ReplyDelete