So, it started out with me being in school, studying for finals (probably my last year... again.) I was just relaxing with my roommates and when we went outside there was a fight. I can't remember who we were fighting, but we were able to push them back until we saw a giant superman and wonder woman about 40 stories tall stomping down the street destroying everything in its path.
I was then in a room with Terra playing a superheroes interactive game (like the Wii). Though we had to hold a house phone-looking device in our hand the entire time, the game would pick up on leaning forward for movement and different actions for different super-hero abilities. We decided we had a little more than an hour before we had to be at the temple (probably to work), so we could take on these 2 giants before we left. She chose Black Widow and I wanted someone like Spider man or Superman (i know, Marvel and DC mashed together), I ended up with some army guy with weapons not as cool as Iron Man.
It took us a while to get the movement and moves down, taking the little guys down first, but then it almost turned into a reunion. A bunch of friends came in to say hi, I only remember Kate (who is on a mission) coming in and giving us big hugs. At about the time we were going to fight the 2 giant superheroes I woke up.
No comments:
Post a Comment