So, I was spending a late night at home lying on the couch when Sean and dad are like, "you coming?" "Where?" I ask, "Bagel run!" they respond. So, we get in the car and make our way to a nearby mall. Only, this mall allows for cars to walk through instead of people. We get to the Einstein Bros Bagels, but they close at midnight because the mall closes earlier than normal stores. Since it's around 12:30am, we look around for other places we might be able to go.
We find a sushi place nearby, and dad gets an amazing plate of sushi, but only about a roll's worth. I asked if he wanted to split, but he said to go ahead and get my own. When I asked for the same thing, I got about 5x as much, and it was soooo good!
We decided to walk from there, where we saw some girls walking by. I noticed one is Kelli's friend April in Herriman 1st. ward. They come over and flirt with us, April strangely goes after my dad. I don't want any of this weirdness, so I leave them. I overhear April saying, "I don't care how old he is, I just want to get married!"
Haha, ok, so they find a seminar or class or something (so late at night?), and I'm hanging near them, and find this guy. Seems friendly enough. We talk about what's going on, and he shows me around his room right next to the seminar.
I can't remember much after that. I know he was building something which looked like stacked spray bottles, but I don't know if we did anything with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment