Thursday, August 18, 2016
Fallout Kid Rock Style
So, on to my dream last night. I was playing a lot of Fallout 4, so it was basically as if I was playing it/in the game. I don't remember how I ended up in the room, it may have been a double cross, regardless I was in a room with a guy point a gun to my head. Remember, it's like I was in game, so he tells me to get in that pit over there on my back and say, "Bawitdaba da bang a dang diggy diggy diggy" So... testing the limits of the game I walk near the pit, lay down, when my avatar starts singing that one part in a loop (I'm guessing it only half recognized me being in the pit). The weird part is every time I said it my words got more jumbled (if that's even possible) depending on what I was looking at. So, it was funnier at the time :P Anyways, I think i laughed myself awake. Good times.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment