So before I get into the dream, Kristen was my manager who fired me on false claims, I feel like I handled it fairly well when I could have let my emotions get the best of me MANY times. Ryan is a current co-worker at BayCare.
So I'm at work and it's some sort of mesh between church employment and Baycare. Kristen must still work fairly closely with us because I see her in the hall a few times, knowing our past just kind of whatever when I see her, figured we both moved on. Anyways, while I'm near Ryan she makes some comment about how we used to work together and how ungrateful I was. I lost it. I told her I did her a favor helping fill that position temporarily while it was being filled and it wasn't something I enjoyed or wanted to do. I reminded her how she lied about all sorts of crap to get me fired just to get a promotion. I did not hold back, haha.
Anyways, after that I went through the entire thing with Ryan. About how she wrote me up with a PIP that had all sort of irrelevant items on there, how she secretly went behind my back to security to completely misrepresent my claim, how she never talked about the PIP and secretly kept it open even though she confirmed several times there was no outstanding items, how I got hardly anything on my AMI (Annual Merit Increase) because of all this bogus stuff, how I quietly and calmly handled all these false accusations, how she continued to lie in the exit interview, and how she got a promotion shortly after. I told Ryan I wasn't sure of the connection, if it was a ploy to save money or something, but whatever. Also that's why i came to baycare and how it really made finding a job difficult.
So by then I had pretty much calmed down, and he didn't say much other than "that sucks" or whatever little comments. He also had a pet alligator who bites, so I had to be careful :D
That's about it, this one was a strange one because it involved a big part of my life that actually happened, but also alligator pet at work, so.... woke up kind of riled up. Maybe i should go get a pet alligator or something :P
No comments:
Post a Comment