So, I can't for the life of me remember my first dream, ugh!!! Oh well, here's number 2 and 3.
Game Show Featuring Weeping Angels
So, I was in some sort of game show where you would race a bunch of other people through a chain of events. I was second to last arriving at the next obstacle. I saw a everyone ahead of me climbing a tree. Probably due to a previous event I had my church shoes on, so I tightened them and made my way to the tree. When I got there whoever was in charge decided to make a change. I looked behind me and I saw a weeping angel. It looked like it was in bad shape an unable to move very fast. Everyone got down from the tree and we put on a device that essentially blindfolded us. It also showed us a map of our surrounding area so we wouldn't bump into things. The guy in charge released a few more angels and let us loose. The first one touched, loses. The only difference in these angels is that when they touch you, they don't send you back in time, they kill you. We weren't 100% blind because whenever we got near an angel you could feel this disturbing darkness in your soul. After a while I got backed into a corner, I could feel 2 or 3 angels closing in, and before I knew it I was touched. I can't remember what happened after, I either turned to ash and my spirit removed from my body, or moved into another dimension.
All's fair in love and War, if you abide the rules
So, I honestly couldn't tell if this war was serious or play, but I was in the enemies territory. I played the part of either a disease spreader or a healer with some sort of squirt gun device. Due to the rules of war the enemy couldn't attack me except with their own chemical attackers. This made the enemy general very angry because I was right there. I decided to use my gun to really make him angry. I started squirting their computer and it shorted out. This really ticked him off. At this point I didn't think rules meant anything to this guy so I bolted! Afterwards I transitioned into a world that was a caste system based on intelligence. Everyone wore a bracelet made of those ball-chain metal things. The more balls handing off the bracelet you had, the higher class you were. Haha, random, but that's it :P
No comments:
Post a Comment