Sunday, November 30, 2014

Deception and World Destruction

So, I don't remember these very well...

Deception
So, I was in some secret organization, and the number 2 was putting together some sort of demonstration at a church building.  I didn't feel quite right about it and the more I found out, the less I wanted to be a part of it.  The first time I tried to escape I did it quietly, but they brought me back.  The second time I was a bit more dramatic :)  I went up to the registration desk, jumped on it, and kicked I think a computer off the table and bolted.  I found the number 1 and told him what was happening.  I said now that I thought about it, number 2 seemed to have more gray hair.  He confirmed that he had a twin with more gray and dis-shoveled hair.  Together we went back to stop them, but I can't remember what happened next.

World Destruction
It begins in outer space, just outside the Earth's atmosphere.  I chubby strange little alien, let's call him Zorb, was plotting with his minion on how he was going to destroy this planet.  He was bragging about all the other 100's of planets he had destroyed previously.  He finally decided to plague the Earth with a terrible virus.  However, as he descended, he was surprised by the atmosphere, never encountering something like this before.  Luckily it burned up the virus and he landed near where we were residing.  

Here I lived with my friend, let's call him Cyrus.  We met Zorb in a swamp-like area filled with much water. So, how do you convince and an alien not to destroy your planet?  You show him Earth literature of course!  So, we took a canoe to the library where Cyrus showed him a bunch of books.  He would occasionally ask me about a book, and I would usually respond that I've read it and it was good.  For some reason we decided to move on.  Cyrus told me to fetch the canoe that floated down a bit.  As I got it I could see huge fish below.  We went back to the mainland where I saw Cyrus was actually a reindeer.  (I'm sorry, but this part is due to a stupid movie called blizzard).  So, when we got to the mainland, Cyrus picked up his cloak and headed out into the woods.  As he did so, he became invisible.  Zorb made some remark and then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment