Sunday, November 30, 2014

Guns, Escapes, and Girls

Ghost Recon Phantoms Dreamworld
So, it was as if I was playing Ghost Recon Phantoms, but I was and actual player.  We were on the map attica, I went downstairs and saw a guy up the stairs at their entrance.  I shot and hit him 2 or 3 times, at which time he dropped to the floor as to be out of view.  I also laid down and waited for him to peek his head, when he did, POW, game over.  When the game ended I took off my helmet and went upstairs to be social.  I noticed one of the gamers was a cute girl telling everyone gg (good game).  So I went up to her and told her gg, but she didn't seem interested in me.  Story of my life :P

The Escape
We were all prisoners of a medieval group.  We were time travelers and needed to escape. There were about 10 of us, but we needed to wait for a certain time to activate the portal.  We made our way to the where the portal would be opened and I took watch at the front entrance which was a narrow path with a door at the entrance.  I pulled out my sword and waited.  I then thought we should take some girls with us (uh, kind of like Lehi and his sons I guess), so I opened the front door, and invited some of the other female prisoners to come with us.  Some came through, so I shut the door and waited.  When it was time, I went to the back where the portal entrance would open.

The portal opening device is a complicated contraption with many pieces that need to be put together.  I noticed they had waited to start putting it together until it was time to open the portal!  I scolded them for not putting it together while I was guarding and waiting. I made a quick attempted to help, and hurried back to my post.  Hopefully, I could hold them off long enough, but it was too late.  They had sent a bunch of women through the front door, hoping we wouldn't have the guts to fight them. I thought, it's us or them.  The first woman came up and I fought her.  I got 2 good slashes in and she retreated.  I stabbed the second girl pretty quickly and they all retreated.  I went back to see how the portal was going, but I notice a huge army coming in through the back entrance.  They got through the door and we were done for.

I jumped over the railing and down into the street.  I started running, but for some reason couldn't run very fast, so I used my hands and legs to get into the town housing area, running through people's houses.  I woke up, but they probably killed me :P

YSA Activity
I showed up to a massive YSA activity using a huge stake center.  I saw dad there, and he suggested I take off my suit coat.  I had a vest on underneath, so I still looked pretty good (I was probbably dressed for doing something before the activity). I took my suit coat to dad's car and went inside.  The curtain was pulled in the gym as to separate it into two separate rooms.  I mingled with a few people, I remember talking to Paige Higgins Foutz.  She gave me the cold shoulder, so I went to talk to others, realized I had my glasses on, so I took them off and was about to head for dad's car to put them there, at which time I woke up.  No numbers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment