I'm a little backed up, so let me just zip through these:
Mini Revolution
At all began with the grand council, or guardians of our world. We had gathered together to defend ourselves against a great evil approaching our boarders. There were about 8 of us planning how to defend ourselves. The next thing I remember is living in an abandoned corner near a park with another of my closest friends who was also a guardian. Everything else seemed about the same except for lines of guards that resembled the guards in the Wizard of Oz. We sneaked around them, towards a gathering place. At about this time I noticed that we were only about a foot tall, which was probably a spell put on us during the war I realized we lost. Many of us guardians that gathered at first gathered once again in a tree. We needed to take back what was ours! Some of our spy's had learned the inner workings of the castle nearby where the enemy lived, especially the schedules of those working there. Our plan was to sneak in there acting as cooks and whatnot, kidnap the evil queen's daughter, hold her at knifepoint to the queen, where she would trade her life for our freedom! The vision was clear in our minds as if it was a movie playing in front of us. After the plan was proposed I knew what would really happen. The queen would laugh at our offer, say go ahead, and kill us all. About this time I woke up, so I didn't know how the rest played out.
Wonder Year Time Travelers
I don't remember much of this one, but I know it was a mix between wonder years and time travelling. I was the main character, and I had the one friend. I remember the locker room where we came back from time travelling. There was the entrance/exit right in the locker. I was waiting for my friend to go to a dance. There my sweet love would be there, unfortunately with another guy. Ugh, story of my life!!! Anyways, when we get there her and her date were being announced as King and Queen. I don't think I was part of the presentation, but I grabbed the mike anyways, and began to introduce the King and Queen. I started with Wendy. I said, "Now introducing the fairest of the fair, the most beautiful sight that eyes have ever seen, the most precious name that lips have spoken, Queen Wendy!" And of course, cheers from the crowd. I then in a sarcastic voice say, "and... this guy." as I gesture towards the slime with my hand on the word "this." That's it, I'm sure I was given a stern talking to after the whole this was over, hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment