I feel the pain of the machine separating bone and flesh. The pain intensifies until I feel a great tear and I see my skeleton creeping away from me. "I'm still alive!," I thought. I needed to get my skeleton back fast though, because I didn't know how much longer I had. Without bones I was able to slip through the contraption. I mustered all my strength and pushed myself into the skeleton. I was whole, but weak, bleeding, and fragile.
I needed a surgeon. I took down a guard to get out of the room, and luckily we were in a hospital! I asked the receptionist where the operating room was, she said the 14th floor. I got on the elevator, but while on the elevator someone said it was in the neighboring building. When I got off, another man followed me and attacked me. I got his gun away from him, but all I could find for a weapon was a pen. With a few well placed jabs he was out. I checked to make sure I didn't break any major seems, but I appeared to be OK.
When I got to the next building, I saw a man in a mirror who looked similar to me but older. He was mouthing something, but I didn't understand. I went to the other side, he said to go to the bathroom, the cure would be in there. I found the bathroom, and the cure which looked like a thermometer with a packet of liquid attached.
About that time the man entered and said I was two minutes late. I thought maybe it was me from the future, but couldn't be sure. I took the medicine, and he told me I would be fine, but they would be after me and I had to escape.
That's where the dream ended. I'm sure I got out and exacted my revenge. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment