Friday, May 1, 2015

Beastly Morning

I debated whether or not to record this one, was just 30min before my alarm went off.

It start with me working a late night. For some reason I see another group doing something (I can't remember what) when I step away from my desk for a break.  I (we) finally finish whatever we are doing at about 4AM, so I go home.  The home and roommates aren't any place or anyone I remember, but when I park in the driveway I get ridiculed for the spot I chose, since it was kind of off to the side so the driveway could still be open.  It seems like some people were still up, but anyways I went to sleep until my alarm at 6.

When I woke up, I went straight to school.  I went to one class that wasn't mine first (maybe I was a TA?)  They were having a final, and after setting things up I headed towards my next class.  On the way I noticed a large group of people near and in a pool.  While I was taking a break near the pool, and gigantic monster appeared and I hid against a cement road block where I knew it couldn't find or reach me.

About this time I knew I was more powerful than a mere human, and decided to stop by my class to see if anyone is hurt.  Not really scared of the beast, but avoiding it.  When I got to the class it was empty, but I cast some protection spells on the building knowing the creature could have no chance getting through.  In the room were a bunch of weapons.  Guns, knives, I of course chose a samurai sword.  I then checked the neighboring rooms to see if anyone else was there.

I remember meeting up with 2 more people, one was an inventor, and we were planning how to take care of the creature.  (Though I'm not sure why I didn't convince him to take it down myself).  The inventor took me into his secret room with all sorts of inventions.  I remember seeing some steam tech and a gunblade.

I woke up before we actually took on the beast, but I'm sure I took it out no problem ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment