Friday, May 15, 2015

Second Life

So, this dream really begins at the end.  I'm with my mom in some big city talking with her and a few other people.  When all the sudden we see two giant waves coming towards us from opposite directions, destroying everything in its path.  We seem to have a few seconds, so mom and I look at each other, hug, and say that we love each other.  The water didn't come in a huge crash, but gradually, then the rest must have come in a large wave because all of the sudden we were all under water.

While under water I felt something strange, I thought, maybe this is the spirit comforting me as I go, but at that time we all started sinking fast and had lights glowing from our chests.  The next thing I remember, I was standing with the same people in a cave-like area.  It was night, but there were enough lights so I could see everyone.  I'm holding two sticks, one in each hand.  I overhead that those who have gone through the process enough times remember what happen and come through the process with the 2 sticks.  Those who haven't gone through as many times come through with one stick.  I noticed mom had one stick and had the mentality of a child.  She also must have overheard the conversation, because she broke her stick in half so she could be like me.  I chuckled, then began to look around.

It wasn't long before I noticed we were prisoners. We were locked in a cage, with plenty of soldiers on watch.  We immediately sprang into action.  We broke the lock, I took mom and crouched through the shadows.  As we made our way through a van drove by, used some sort of ray gun that shot out rings around the prisoner that probably teleported him into the van.  I tried getting mom to hide in a large tube until the van passed, but she was scared and refused to go in (there was a spider web in there to be fair).  So, plan B, we run.

Some other guy decides to join us, so we get by all of the soldiers and vans and around the corner we find a giant wall filled with bright colors, lights, and decorations.  It is also divided into sections of what seemed like holidays, each with a slide going who knows where.  One of their leaders had then seen us, so we made our way to what looked like the Christmas wall.  The guy jumped in first, then I helped mom in, then I went in, but didn't slide down yet so I could get some information from the bad guy before I went.  He warned me that going into these worlds too many times could be dangerous.

After sliding down things got strange and turned into and old time video game.  I went through and distributed weapons and armor among the three of us and off we went.

Analysis:  Maybe some relation with the 3 of us kids, Sean, Sarah, and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment